Here’s the Lowdown: Calendar provides an easy-to-use, robust interface for time management, scheduling, and planning. You can schedule events and tasks for yourself, as well as, track resources, create groups, and interact with other users.
Working with Calendar
- Create and maintain groups.
- Schedule, view, and search events and tasks on group calendars, other users’ calendars, and personal calendars.
- Give users you invite the option of inviting more users to your event.
- Have event reminders sent to your email account or cell phone.
- Schedule common resources, such as meeting rooms and shared office equipment.