You can add subscribers to your Email Marketing account by copying and pasting. You can paste in an entire spreadsheet, or just a single subscriber.
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select the Subscribers tab at the top of your account.
- Click on Add subscribers.
- Copy the subscriber details from your source. This could be a single subscriber address, or a list of email addresses, or even an entire spreadsheet.
Note: If you are including more than just the email address, remember to include a header row in your paste. That way, your details can be sorted appropriately.
- Paste whatever you’ve copied into the Paste subscribers field.
- Choose the list to import your subscriber(s) into:
- Click Add subscribers.