Some domain name registries require authorization codes for transfers, but we cannot send them via email. If this rare exception occurs, you can create and download a file that contains the authorization code. See Download Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager for more information.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select your domains. From the More menu, select Export List.
- Name your list. Then, for Select list type, select All My Domains.
- Click Next.
- Select your data columns, including Authorization Codes, and then click Next.
- Do the following, and then click Finish:
- Select file type — Select the type of file you want to export: CSV (Comma Separated Values) or XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- Select Compression — Select GZ to create the file in compressed format. Otherwise, select None.
For the next step, visit Transfer domain to another registrar.